Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

20 week Baby Scan and Challenge Cards

Morning my dear friends, well today is the day, to see my grandchild for the 1st time, I am about to go on a round 200 mile journey to see her/him....so excited, but before I go, here a couple of challenge cards....


The 1st is Delicious Doodles CH13 - Goth v Pretty, I chose the An Emo Christmas , so I am going for Goth, LOL....I am entering this into Stampin For the Weekend - CH22 Use some Texture, (I have used the Spider Wed in Black from Kanban Crafts.....and Paper Craft Junkies CH5 - Embellish It (diecuts and charm).....



The 2nd card is for Sugary Sunday on Facebook - WK44 - Glitter, Glitter, I have used Wendy's sketch from the Sugarbowl CH97.  I am adding it to Cards Galore - Christmas, DCC Friends - CH5 - Christmas Time Bumper Prize, The Ribbon Girls - Ho Ho Ho, LEJ Designs, CH32 Countdown to Christmas and Visible Image - Christmas....

Hope you all have a fabulous day girls, I know I will, will report back if we find out if it is going to be a Girl or a Boy (I am hoping for a Girl, myself) as by the time baby is born, I will have 3 grandsons and only 1 grand-daughter.....need to even the score, LOL....

21 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome cards hun! Of course, I am loving the goth one! lol
Hope you get to the scan safely hun. Fingers crossed for the wee lass. . . xxx

Erika said...

Hi Avril great shades of blue entry to the Sugar bowl challenge, I love that fairy image too.
Thanks for taking part and good luck, happy crafting, hugs Erika.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Avril, I like the image on the first, the sweet image and snowflakes on the second.
Kevin xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both really gorgeous cards hun, I love the dark gothic colours and the gorgeous colours on the first one and the light blue on the second one works so well with the sweet fairy image
Lindsay xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Ooops I got carried away talking cards and forgot to say I hope the scan went well and you had a nice day
Lindsay xx

DeBe said...

Beautiful card and such lovely colouring! thank-you for joining DCC & friends Challenges

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards hun! I love the gorgeous images you have used on both cards and wish you good luck in the challenges. Enjoy your visit too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

2 beautiful cards . They are both as gorgeous as each other xxx

Alyx said...

They're both gorgeous!

Hope all went well with the scan.
xx

Zoe said...

Two great cards Hun, I do prefer the fairy one though xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

2 Fantastic cards sweetie x

Vee Cassidy said...

Enjoy the trip, Avril and discovering the answer! Your cards are lovely but the Delicious Doodles entry is amazing. I really like what you have done with her and think you should go goth more often! Thanks for using a Delcious Doodle and sharing it with us in challenge; hope to see more of your lovely entries. Vee xx ps both of your images are beautifully coloured. xx

Dawn said...

Hope you had a good time Avril! I don't get over to your blog enough, your card is sooooo sweet!
Have you looked at the Dude Time Doodles blog this week?????
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Stunning :) ... Thank you for joining us over at PCJ Designs and good luck xxx

Marie said...

Love the second one best :)
Thanks for visiting my blog xx

Andree said...

Fabulous cards Avril, I love the blue fairy.
I now know how the scan went and the answer to your question. Congratulations and I hope all continues to go well x

Vee Cassidy said...

I am saying similar things to Andree! I now know some of your news! Congratulations and congratulations on your birthday. Your cards are lovely. Thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs. Good Luck. Vee xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril I hope the visit went well and you enjoyed spending time with your family. And I hope you had a wonderful birthday.xxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

hope you had a lovely day - your cards are very nice too - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

Pami said...

Great cards Avril, love the Sugar Nellie one of course! Beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

Jessica Pascarella said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Visible Image