Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 15 - 31 Days of Halloween - Team Delicious Doodles

Happy Tuesday, my lovely friends, and hope your day is wonderful.   Today I am sharing my project for Team Delicious Doodles, in the Smudged and Smeared, 31 days of Halloween (day 15).


I see many Notebooks around blogland, and at a recent visit to Ikea, I bought some of these Wire Bound, Kraft (plain paper) notebooks..  I love Kitty Witch, and decided to make a "Spells and Potions" book, or in our language (my thoughts and dreams). LOL,,also hoping that I can make a couple of Journal Pages..cos I love the ones that I see, and want to try one out...the embellishments, are earrings, that I bought for "cheap as chips" in a sale.  The charms, paper and spiders webbing, are from my stash.  Now at Delicious Doodles, I work alongside some fabulously talented girls, who love the Darker side...and try as I might, I am not so good at it, but will keep trying, I have Grunged the imaged and papers, but still think, I have made a Kinda cute, project...thoughts would be welcome here.

f you are taking part in the hop, you should have arrived here from Leslie Raye, the next stop after me is Roni at Ink Stains.  If you are lost head over the the beginning Terra at Smeared and Smudged.  (Terra will also have the winners for yesterday's hop, also. Enjoy and there are prizes along the way.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:-

All Crafts Challenge - October/November - Anything but a Card
Creative Creations - CH#21 - Halloween
Lexi's Creations - CH#101 - Halloween
The Paper Nest Dolls - CH#15 - Halloween

You will be relieved to know that is it from me, for now...have a fabulous day, love and hugs xxxx


36 comments:

Shelley said...

You have done such a fantastic job with this! I too love to pick up cheap jewelry to craft with :D xxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic project Avril.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Spooky with a touch of class :) Love this Avril looks fab xxx

Kate M said...

Yes, I agree with Debbie, a classy Halloweeny card. Love the colours, theimage and those cheap as chips charms are great!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Hun this is stunning! Love the image and a stunning creation.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Hun this is stunning! Love the image and a stunning creation.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Wow . What a beautiful project and such a great design . Love it xx

Hello said...

This is a stunning creation Avril...love the design and all your fab finishing touches.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Jan said...

Love it Avril xx Jan

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there, Avril - you know I love this! I've been waiting for your Tuesday post - I just knew it would have a cat LOL. What a great idea to do a journal - I love all the embellishments too! Can't believe some of those are earrings!

I meant to say something about your new blog header - Crafting in the Kitchen - I was wondering if you'd change it after you moved into the kitchen. I think it's great - and I'm glad the new location is working out for you.

Hoping today is a great day for you, Avril.

Take care,
Kitty

Andree said...

A brilliantly decorated notebook Avril. I love the colours you've used and your embellishments.
I hope all your 'spells' come true x

Crafting Vicky said...

That's one fabulous notebook. Love it!!! Love the use of the earrings as embellishments!

jane stillman said...

A fabulous project Avril. No way could you make that image look DARK - she is far too pretty for that! lol Love the colours and brilliant embellishments xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....fab papers and details.xxx

Stef H said...

one thing good about computers.. it keeps you in touch with people thru the years. i remember when you started "in the shed" LOL. time does fly!

fabulous card! great colors and wonderful techniques!

hugs :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing page, Love the image, the colors, and all your fab bits. A feast for the eyes. xxD

Laine said...

Stunning design and detail Avril.
Laine
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Avril, a fabulous card as always.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Debs said...

Fabulous note book Avril - so many wonderful details.
Debs xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, this book is brilliant xxx (hugs)

Fabiola said...

super original! biz

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant love it too bits,super detail hugs Cherylxxxx

Mandy Ashley said...

Fab spooky creation, Avril! Love all the details :)

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is fabulous love the feather and the little cross and the skull just great
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous project with great attention to detail! Thanks for joining us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

crafty-stamper said...

I can relate to your post my distressed or slightly darker always turn out alittle cute lol-love your decorated notebook,great image and love the embellishments
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Spookly fab creation, Thanks for playing along with us this week at Incy Wincy,
hugs Samantha :0)

simply monica said...

Awesome job on this journal I love it.

Were also having a 500 followers and 800 likes giveaway be sure to join in great prize!https://www.facebook.com/events/600850003290186/

thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls

SMC-Monica

Chris said...

This is beautiful! Fabulous image and lovely details. Your colour choice is quite unusual for a Halloween make, but it really works!!! Very atmospheric!
Chris
x

dragonllew said...

Great notebook Avril I love altering them thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

dragonllew said...

Great notebook Avril I love altering them thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Spooktacular..... Thanks for joining our Halloween challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge blog!!

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous Avril loving it x

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So much fun, loving all the details! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Paper Nest Dolls "Halloween Challenge” with us! Just loved your notebook, and hope to see you back here next week!

Paper Nest Dolls DT
Jenn Zeeb

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh this is fab! Thank you so much for joining us at my Craft My Life-All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html