Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Step by Step at Imagination Crafts

Morning my friends, this is a bit later, than it should be, we have had internet problems all week, it is on and off like a Yo-Yo, Sky cannot tell us when we will be back properly, hope they are ready to refund...

However, sadly this is my very last post as DT for Imagination Crafts, and I leave you with a Step by Step that can be found at the Imagination Crafts Blog...It has been made for a very special friend, and looks so much nicer in real life, I would love if you could pop over and see the Full Project...Thank You..and thank you for stopping by...hugs xxxx

10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful sparkly butterfly! Well done, Avril! Hope you have a good day today!

Hugs,
Kitty

cotnob said...

Such a beautiful sparkly butterfly Avril, just popping over to have a look at the step by step.
Pauline
x

Linda Simpson said...

Well my friend your last project is fabulous just like you. Thank you for all you have created whilst on the DT. I am going to miss you and wish you all the very best for the future. You are a STAR!
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Pia S said...

What a beautiful bag, a lovely gift idea that has a personal touch! I think this is a great exit project.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous butterfly, so sparkly, your friend will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous butterfly Avril! Just popping over to check out your step by step!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Avri.xxx

K8 said...

So sparkly and in one of my fav color hun!! Hugs xx

Jan said...

Wonderful project Avril xx Jan

Carol said...

Your project was wonderful Avril. Thanks for your lovely comment this morning...just hope I can live up to the standards already set by those of you leaving. Carol x