Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

Steampunk with Lelli-Bot

Evening dear friends, well another late post from me due to my ruddy fibro - thinking I might need to give up crafting, as I am really struggling to get on top of the pain...however I did manage to get some samples in the post for the Lelli-Bot show on Create and Craft - Tomorrow 11am. Hope you like them...this time Sam has brought you Steampunk, both in Stamps and Full Works Kits.

Image using Steampunk Stamp Kit
Papers, and Embellishments from the Steampunk Full Works Kit

Using Steampunk Full Works Kit

Using Steampunk Full Works Kit

Hope you like these samples, I will bring you another 3 in the morning...Hope you are all well, so missing talking to you all and visiting your blogs...love and hugs xxxx

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous and stunning cards Avril great designs I love the first one.
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Fabulous designs Avril, love them all can't choose a fave!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Brawny x said...

Aw Avril am so sorry your fibro being a pig at the moment. As a fellow sufferer I can really understand where you're coming from. Keep your chin up my dear. Don't give up crafting if you can help it...your work is absolutely fabulous x

Doreen said...

Sorry to here you are not so good,your cards are just gorgeous.xxx

Fabiola said...

Super joli classe et élégant, j'aime beaucoup ce style, biz

Unknown said...

Hi Avril what gorgeous cards I love the designs you have done.
Did you get your ebossor working.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril your cards are gorgeous. I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope you get some relief soon. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Love your cards Avril. Hope you soon feel better love xx Jan

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh poor you, hope things get better soon. Gorgeous cards x

Linda Simpson said...

Get well soon sweetie, so sorry to hear you are poorly. Oh my! I do love Steampunk and love the look of these kits and stamps :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Avril, so sorry to read about your fibro and I do hope you can carry on crafting. Your cards are stunning and what fabulous kits and stamps Sam has come up with. Take care my friend. Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

Wonderful samples Sis. The designs are fabulous.
I'm sorry you are suffering at the moment and wish that you could find relief. It would be such a loss if you had to give up crafting so I hope it doesn't come to that. Big hugs and love xxx

Dawn said...

These are gorgeous Avril, I do love steampunk! Might just have to purchase some of this stuff!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Pia S said...

What a beautiful set of feminine cards. I really like the dramatic look of the first one, and it's elegant too, with the gold on black.

maureenjscott said...

Gorgeous samples!! Love this new kit! Might have a play today! :D Mo x