Followers

Thursday 17 September 2015

Red Hot Rockabilly - Lelli-Bot Crafts - Create and Craft Show - TODAY 12 NOON

Morning again, my friends, as promised I am back with samples from another SUPERB kit from Sam at Lelli-Bot Crafts.

Brand New
On Create and Craft - TODAY 12 NOON

I hope you are ready for some lusciousness:-


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - CH#99 - Fancy and Feminine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Paper Minutes - CH#400 - Anything Goes

I hope you like my samples, this was a fabulous kit to play with..I actually completed the Moggies and Doggies samples and the Red Hot Rockabilly samples (8 in all) in just over 2 hours!  Just shows you how amazing these kits are.

If you would like to see more samples from our DT - pop over to our Lelli-Bot Lovers Facebook page.

Also if you have time and are tuned into the show at Noon - please give Sam and email and let her know what you think of these super kits.  Thank You.

Email - studio@createandcraft.tv

Many thanks again for visiting...love to all and have a fabulous day xxxx

11 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Avril. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Tracy Welham said...

These are so fabulous. Great job on the layouts. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are great. Make me think of tattoo designs. Love those sexy pin up lady designs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what great and fantastic cards Avril they are beautiful and gorgeous
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril all your samples are stunning. I bet that there were lots of sellouts. Hugs Jackie

Kati said...

Bautiful Card collection! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Avril, love the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous selection of cards.Such chic and striking designs.All so beautifully put together.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Jingle said...

Very nice cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous selection of cards...love the designs!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Dawn said...

Brilliant samples Avirl! I love them all!
Hugs
Dawn xx