Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

Anything Goes with opt Twist Pearls or Buttons

Morning my lovelies, hope you are all keeping well...still 2 finger typing.  Now have a pressure sore on my wrist, because of the way my wrist is lying..getting fed up, now..as must you all, listening to me...thank you for all your good wishes and your continued support, by coming by and leaving comments. especially as I am not getting around to your blogs.

I am sharing my DT card today for:-


Here is my Card:-

Using - Our Sponsor's Image

Bugaboo Stamps
Prize - 7 images for Winner

To find more inspiration and the winner and top 3 for CH#12 pop over HERE.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Addicts - CH#9 - Spots or Strips
Little Red Wagon - CH#329 - A Pop Of Colour
The Paper Shelter - CH#236 - Make it Digital (Use a Digital Image)
The ABC Challenge - B is for Black,  Butterflies and Buttons
Catch the Bug - Keep it Simple

Thank you so very much for your support and comments, they make me smile, and mean so much.

Have a great day, love and hugs xxx




19 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely card Avril. I love the colour combination and how pretty that background doiley looks.

So sorry to hear you are still suffering. I didn't realise that when I emailed you earlier. Barbxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card, great use of that image. Sening you get well wishes x

Sandra Carey said...

I love it Hugs Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Avril, I love the image and the way you have die cut it is fabulous. Great effect using the black background. Hugs Jennifer x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card today Avril, love this color combo, gorgeous.

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Avril. The die cut frame really makes the Bugaboo Silhouette image pop! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week.

Wendy said...

Love the colours and the stamped centre is lovely! Xx

Laine said...

Great card and detail Avril!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I do hope that you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angela said...

Beautiful card, hope you get better soon

Unknown said...

Evening Avril what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
I hope you are keeping well.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


M said...

Beautiful card!! Love the doily frame! :). Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!! :)

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh wow, this is lovely! Thanks for entering our CAS challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful framed image. This silhouette image look gorgeous this way. And the add of red pearls is a great detail.


Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Catch the Bug! Good luck!
Nick GDT

Gale said...

Lovely card Avril. Love the black and white with a pop of red. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Dawn said...

Brilliant card, love the Black Red & White colour combo!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning card in black and white with the spot of red. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT